ISO/IEC 27001:2013 LEAD AUDITOR CERTIFIED TRAINING IN MALTA
TUNING FORK are holding a PECB Certified Lead Auditor Course in ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management. This is a unique opportunity for Information Management Professionals to obtain an internationally accredited Lead Auditor qualification which is recognised worldwide, by attending a course in Malta, delivered by a highly experienced and award winning Trainer.
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. This professional training programme is ideal for:
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
This course satisfies the training requirements for those who wish to register as an ISMS lead auditor with the PECB. It is also essential for anyone involved managing information and with a responsibility to design, implement and manage an ISMS management system that meets the requirements of ISO 27001:2013. Other people who have found this course useful in the past have been internal ISMS auditors who have been looking to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition for the skills and knowledge that they possess.
Online Registrations are open until 14 days prior to course start dates here: ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Booking Form
Early booking is recommended and subject to availability on a first-come-first- served basis.